End User License Agreement
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (a legal entity, referred herein as “you”, “your”, or “Licensee”) and GoVideo, LLC (“Licensor”) for the Licensor’s software (including mobile applications) that accompanies this EULA or that you download or access after agreeing to this EULA, which may also include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation (collectively the “Software”). Software shall also include all related documentation, and updates and upgrades that replace or supplement the Software and are not distributed with separate license terms.
BY CLICKING THE ACCEPT BUTTON BELOW, OR BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, THEN DO NOT CLICK THE ACCEPT BUTTON, INSTALL, DOWNLOAD, OR USE THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU CLICK THE ACCEPT BUTTON OR INSTALL, DOWNLOAD OR USE THE SOFTWARE, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS EULA ARE FULLY ACCEPTED BY YOU. If you agree to these terms on behalf of any entity or organization, you hereby represent to Licensor that you are authorized to accept these terms on its behalf.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, CLICK THE “DECLINE” OR “CANCEL” BUTTON AND DO NOT INSTALL, DOWNLOAD OR USE THE SOFTWARE OR THE HARDWARE THE SOFTWARE IS INSTALLED ON.
- SOFTWARE USE.
a. License grant. Upon payment of the applicable license fees, if any, Licensor grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable license, without the right to sublicense, to download, install, and use the Software in accordance with the permitted uses of the Software as set forth in this EULA and any applicable documentation on a device owned or operated by you. Licensor also grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable license, without the right to sublicense, to use any documentation related to the Software solely in connection with permitted uses of the Software. These licenses do not allow you to use the Software on a device that you do not own or control.b. Account Setup. You may be required to register for a user account (“Account”) and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the applicable registration form to use the Software. If so, You represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; and (c) your use of the Software does not violate any U.S. or other applicable law or regulation (e.g., you are not located in an embargoed country or are not listed as a prohibited or restricted party under applicable export control laws and regulations). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your Account, and to maintain your password securely to prevent others from gaining access without your permission. You agree to immediately notify Licensor of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use, of your Account or any other breach of security. Licensor is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements. The individual who creates an Account is the “Owner” of that Account.c. Eligibility. You may use the Software only if you (except as set down below with respect to users over the age of 13) can form a binding contract with Licensor and are in compliance with this EULA and all applicable local, state/provincial, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations. Only individuals age 18 and older are permitted to act as Owners of Accounts used with the Software. If you are such an Owner, you represent and warrant that you are over the age of 13, and in the event you are between the age of 13 and the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside, that you will only use the Software under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by this EULA. Any use or access to the Software by individuals under the age of 13 is strictly prohibited and is a violation of this EULA. The Software is not available to any users previously prohibited from using the Software by Licensor.d. Content. Certain materials may be displayed or performed through Your use of the Software (including, but not limited to text, graphics, articles, photographs, video, images, and illustrations (“Content”). Content may also include information that you and other users provide to Licensor in the course of using the Software (collectively, “User Submissions”), which Licensor may use to provide, maintain and improve the Software and related services. Some Content may be visible to others (for example, if the Software allows you to upload, post, or otherwise share video content). You are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise disseminate using, or in connection with, the Software, or that you contribute in any manner to the Software; you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to do so, in the manner in which you contribute it; and you grant Licensor a license to all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Software pursuant to this EULA. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Software, and shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right. Licensor reserves the right to remove any Content from the Software at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if Licensor is concerned that You may have breached the immediately preceding sentence), or for no reason at all. If You are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail): (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail; (v) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Such notification should be submitted to Privacy@govideo.com.e. Use and Access. Although the Software may be used worldwide as applicable, the Software or particular features provided therein may not available to all persons or in all countries. If You choose to access or use the Software outside a country in which Licensor supports the Software, You do so on your own initiative and You are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws in Your country. You understand and accept that the Software is not designed for use in all countries and some or all of the features of the Sites may not work or be appropriate for use in all countries, but you will be bound to this EULA wherever the Software is accessed or used.
- LICENSE RESTRICTIONS. You shall not:a. copy the Software, except as expressly permitted by this EULA;b. modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of the Software;
c. remove, disable, circumvent, or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management, or security features in or protecting the Software;d. use the Software in, or in association with, the design, construction, maintenance, or operation of any hazardous environments or systems, including any power generation systems; aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control systems or any other transport management system; safety-critical applications, including medical or life-support systems, vehicle operation applications or any police, fire, or other safety response systems; and military or aerospace applications, weapons systems, or environment; ore. use the Software with any device except those provided or authorized by Licensor.
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS AND OWNERSHIP. The Software is not sold and may only be used under the terms of this EULA. The Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. Licensor or its suppliers own the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Software. Except as expressly stated herein, Licensor and its suppliers reserve all right, title and interest in the Software and all associated copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein. The EULA is limited to the intellectual property rights of Licensor and its suppliers in the Software and does not include any rights to other intellectual property.
- LIMITATIONS ON REVERSE ENGINEERING, DECOMPILATION, AND DISASSEMBLY. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software by any means whatsoever, or alter, modify, enhance, or create a derivative work of the Software, except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any free or open sourced components included with the Software. You may not remove, alter, or obscure any product identification, copyright, or other intellectual property notices in the software.
- NO RENTAL/COMMERCIAL HOSTING. You may not rent, lease, lend, sublicense or provide hosting services with the Software for third parties. You may not use the Software to provide commercial services to third-parties except as expressly stated herein and in the related documentation of the Software.
- TERMINATION. This EULA is effective until terminated. Your rights under this EULA will terminate immediately and automatically if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this EULA. Licensor may terminate this EULA upon notice to you or upon the notice of discontinuance of the Software or Licensor’s recommendation for users to upgrade to newer software. Promptly upon termination, you must cease all use of the Software, destroy all copies of the Software in your possession or control, and, upon request of Licensor, certify such destruction. Licensor’s termination of this EULA will not limit any of Licensor’s other rights or remedies at law or in equity.
- ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE/SERVICES. This EULA applies to updates, supplements, add-on components, or internet-based services components, of the Software that Licensor may provide to you or make available to you after the date you obtain your initial copy of the Software, unless we provide other terms along with the update, supplement, add-on component, or internet-based services component. Licensor reserves the right to discontinue any internet-based services provided to you or made available to you through the use of the Software.
- UPGRADES. To use Software identified as an upgrade, you must first be licensed for the Software identified by Licensor as eligible for the upgrade. Except as otherwise provided in writing, after upgrading, you may no longer use the Software that formed the basis for your upgrade eligibility. Certain Software upgrades or in-app offers may require you to pay additional license fees or service fees in order to receive such upgrade.
- SUPPORT SERVICES NOT INCLUDED. Licensor is not required to provide support services under this EULA, but may do so at its sole discretion. This EULA does not give you any rights to any updates or upgrades to the Software or to any extensions or enhancements to the Software developed by Licensor at any time in the future. Furthermore, Licensor may offer support services separately, and offer such services for a fee or no cost. Any supplemental software code or related materials that Licensor provides to you as part of any support services are to be considered part of the Software and are subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. If you install the Software or activate such Software on behalf of an end user, individual, or entity, you represent and warrant that you shall provide a copy of this EULA to such individual or entity. Nothing stated in this EULA will be construed as creating the relationships of joint venturers, partners, employer and employee, franchisor and franchisee, master and servant, or principal and agent.
- EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You acknowledge that the Software is subject to U.S. export jurisdiction. You agree to comply with all applicable international and national laws that apply to the Software, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations, as well as end-user, end-use, and destination restrictions issued by U.S. and other governments.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
LICENSEE EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT:a. USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS AT LICENSEE’S SOLE RISK AND THE SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND LICENSOR AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS AND SATISFACTORY QUALITY;b. NEITHER LICENSOR NOR ITS SUPPLIERS WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE ARE SUITABLE FOR LICENSEE’S USE, THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY LICENSEE THROUGH THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET LICENSEE’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED;c. NEITHER LICENSOR NOR ITS SUPPLIERS WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE; LICENSOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OR OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE;d. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED AS PART OF OR THROUGH THE SOFTWARE IS DONE AT LICENSEE’S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND LICENSEE WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO LICENSEE’S COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL; ANDe. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY LICENSOR SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS EULA AND NO USE OF ANY PORTION OF THE SOFTWARE IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THIS DISCLAIMER.f. Disclaimers Regarding Cameras and Security Systems. Cameras and security systems may be compromised or circumvented. Even through the use of cameras and/or security systems, you may still experience losses by burglary, hold-up, fire or otherwise. Any limited warranties that may be included with Licensor products related to the Software do not cover any damage to material or equipment caused by accident, misuse, attempted or unauthorized repair service, modification, or improper installation. You acknowledge that there are additional and more sophisticated equipment and systems that you can purchase for the purposes of security and monitoring.g. Not an Insurer. You acknowledge that Licensor is not an insurer and that you assume all risk of loss to person and property within and upon your premises. Licensor does not guarantee nor represent that no loss or injury to person or property will occur with the use of the Software and related products. Licensor is not assuming liability and therefore shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage to person or property as a result of any cause whatsoever, regardless whether such loss or damage was caused by or contributed to by Licensor or its employees’ performance or failure to perform any obligation under this EULA. In the event of any loss or injury to any person or property, you agree to look exclusively to third parties and your insurer to recover damages. You release Licensor from any claims for contribution, indemnity or subrogation.h. No Active Monitoring. You acknowledge that signals transmitted from your devices using the Software are not actively monitored by Licensor, and Licensor does not assume any responsibility for the manner in which such signals are received or not received. You acknowledge that signals which are transmitted through the Internet, over telephone lines, wire, air waves, cellular, radio, internet, VOIP, or other modes of communication pass through communication networks wholly beyond the control of Licensor and are not maintained by Licensor, and Licensor shall not be responsible for any failure which prevents transmission signals from reaching any device or monitoring service or damages arising therefrom, or for data corruption, theft or viruses to your devices and computers if connected to equipment or devices owned or operated by Licensor or a third party. You also acknowledge that Licensor makes no guarantees regarding the subsequent accessibility of any signals transmitted from your devices using the Software including situations where you specifically request storage or subsequent accessibility.i. Applicability to Third Party Products. LICENSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AND PROVIDES NO INDEMNIFICATION OR REPLACEMENT COVENANTS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS, WHICH MAY BE EMBEDDED, LINKED OR SUPPLIED ALONGSIDE SOFTWARE. Licensor’s sole responsibility as to Third Party Products is to pass through any intellectual property warranties, indemnification and replacement provisions that Licensor receives from the vendors or suppliers of such Third Party Products and which Licensor is allowed to pass on. “Third Party Product” means application software products provided by third party vendors, including operating system and application software with which the Software interfaces and which provides certain functionality essential to the operation of the Software. Licensee represents, warrants, and covenants that it shall comply with any and all requirements and conditions of any Third Party Products.
- INDEMNIFICATIONa. Indemnification by Licensee. Licensee shall fully indemnify and hold harmless Licensor, its officers, agents, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns and successors in interest (each a “Licensor Indemnitee”) from, defend Licensor Indemnitee against, pay any judgments awarded against Licensor Indemnitee, and pay all of Licensee’s and Licensor Indemnitee’s reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees resulting from any claims, liabilities, losses, suits, and damages asserted by a third party based on (i) Licensee’s improper or misuse of the Software (including without limitation, in violation of applicable laws, rules or regulations or this EULA); (ii) Licensee’s breach of this EULA; (iii) any acts or omissions by a Software user through Licensee’s access to the Software; (iv) any breach of this EULA by Licensee; (v) Licensor’s compliance with Licensee’s instructions; (vi) Licensor’s use of trademarks, data, content or other materials supplied by Licensee; or (vii) Licensee’s installation or activation of Software on behalf of any third party.
- EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL LICENSOR OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, FOR NEGLIGENCE, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT OR OTHER SERVICES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, AND RELATED CONTENT THROUGH THE SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF THE FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), MISREPRESENTATION, STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OF LICENSOR OR ANY SUPPLIER, AND EVEN IF LICENSOR OR ANY SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES. Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced herein and all direct or general damages in contract or anything else), the entire liability of Licensor and any of its suppliers under any provision of this EULA and your exclusive remedy hereunder shall be limited to the greater of $50 and the actual, direct damages up to the amount actually paid by you for the Software. The foregoing limitations, exclusions and disclaimers (including Sections 12, 13, 14, and 15) shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, even if any remedy fails its essential purpose.
- U.S. GOVERNMENT LICENSE RIGHTS. The Software licensed under this EULA is “commercial computer software” as the term is described in 48 C.F.R. 252.227-7014(a)(1). If acquired by or on behalf of a civilian agency, the U.S. Government acquires this commercial computer software and/or commercial computer software documentation subject to the terms of this EULA as specified in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Computer Software) and 48 C.F.R. 12.211 (Technical Data) of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (“FAR”) and its successors. If acquired by or on behalf of any agency within the Department of Defense (“DOD”), the U.S. Government acquires this commercial computer software and/or commercial computer software documentation subject to the terms of this EULA as specified in 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-3 of the DOD FAR Supplement (“DFAR”) and its successors
- APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION. This EULA will be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, of the United States of America, without regard to its choice of law principles, as applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely in the State of Delaware. The parties agree that this EULA is not a contract for the sale of goods; therefore, this EULA shall not be governed by any codification of Article 2 or 2A of any Uniform Commercial Code, or any codification of the Uniform Computer Information Technology Act (UCITA), or any references to the United National Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. You and Licensor, by entering into this EULA, agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims that arise from or relate to this EULA except where prohibited by law. This agreement to arbitrate does not preclude either party from bringing an individualized action in small claims court or from seeking an individualized preliminary injunction or temporary restraining order, pending arbitration, in any court that has jurisdiction. You, by entering into this EULA, further agree that You are waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class or representative action. This EULA is a transaction in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this arbitration provision. If either party intends to seek arbitration of a dispute, that party must provide the other with notice in writing. Licensor will send notice to You at the e-mail and/or mailing addresses associated with Your account. Your notice to Licensor must (a) provide your name, mailing address, and email address; (b) describe the dispute; and (c) state the relief you are requesting. If the parties are unable to reach an agreement to resolve the dispute within 60 days after the notice is received, either party may initiate arbitration. Any arbitration will be governed by the Consumer Arbitration Rules (“AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as modified by this EULA, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules are available online at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. If the AAA is unavailable, the parties shall agree to another arbitration provider or the court shall appoint a substitute. Unless the parties agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. The arbitrator can award the same individualized damages and relief that a court can award. Judgment on the award may be entered by any court having jurisdiction.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT; SEVERABILITY. This EULA sets forth Licensor’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy with respect to the Software and supersedes the terms of any purchase orders and any other communications or advertising with respect to the Software. You acknowledge that this EULA is a complete statement of the agreement between you and Licensor with respect to the Software, and that there are no other prior or contemporaneous understandings, promises, representations, or descriptions with respect to the Software. No amendment to or modification of this EULA will be binding unless made in writing and signed by Licensor. No failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any right or any power hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or power hereunder preclude further exercise of any other right hereunder. If any provision of this EULA is held to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall continue in full force and effect the invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision shall be amended to achieve as closely as possible the effect of the original term.
- INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. You agree that a breach of this EULA adversely affecting Licensor’s proprietary rights in the Software may cause irreparable injury to Licensor for which monetary damages would not be an adequate remedy and Licensor shall be entitled to seek equitable relief in addition to any remedies it may have hereunder or at law.
- NO ASSIGNMENT. Licensee may not assign or otherwise transfer this EULA or the rights or obligations hereunder, either in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without the prior written consent of Licensor, which consent may be withheld in Licensor’s sole discretion; and any attempted transfer or assignment is null and void and shall be deemed a material breach of this EULA.
- CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. You acknowledge and agree that the Software and all information emanating from the Software and Licensor’s business in any form are valuable trade secrets of Licensor and “Confidential Information.” You agree that you will not, during or after the term of this EULA, permit the duplication, use, or disclosure of any such Confidential Information to any person (other than your employees, agents or representatives), unless such duplication, use or disclosure is specifically authorized by Licensor in writing prior to any disclosure. You shall use reasonable diligence, and in no event less than that degree of care that you use in respect to your own confidential information of like nature, to prevent the unauthorized disclosure or reproduction of the Confidential Information. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, to the extent that this EULA permits the copying of Confidential Information, all such copies shall bear the same confidentiality notices, legends, and intellectual property rights designations that appear in the original versions and party shall keep detailed records of the location of all Confidential Information. Licensee shall not make any formal public announcements relating to this EULA (e.g., a press release) without the prior written approval of Licensor, unless otherwise required by law.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS; NOTICES. You hereby agree to the use of electronic communications in order to enter into this EULA, to create other records and to the electronic delivery of notices, policies and records of transactions between you and Licensor with respect to the Software and this EULA. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any laws or regulations in any jurisdiction which require an original (non-electronic) signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, to the extent permitted under applicable mandatory law. In addition, Licensor may deliver notices to you by prepaid certified mail, return receipt requested at the address in Licensor’s database; any notice that complies with this Section shall be deemed effectively given upon delivery. Any notice you provide to Licensor must be sent to Support@govideo.com.
- SURVIVAL. The provisions of this Section 24 and Sections 3 – 7, 12, and 13 – 22 shall survive termination or expiration of this EULA, for any reason.