Effective Date: January 17, 2017
Our Site, app, and services are governed and operated in accordance with the laws of the United States and are intend for the use of residents of the United States. If you are accessing the site from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from United States law, then please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States and by providing your personal data you consent to that transfer.
2223 S Highland Drive
Salt Lake City 84106
The Site and related services are not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, persons under the age of 13. If you are not at least 13 years of age, do not access, use, or register on the Site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information (as defined herein) from persons under age 13 (in which case we will terminate and delete your account and all information contained therein) without prior parental consent. Unless we have knowledge to the contrary, we will presume that all personally identifiable information collected by a Site is from persons age 13 and over. By using the Site and related services, you represent and warrant that you are 13 years of age or older.
Information Collection and Use
GoVideo collects information about you through our Site in several ways. This information is used to provide users with GoVideo products (e.g., Sona, Clio, and Noa) and services (e.g., stored photo and video), to allow us to understand how visitors navigate our Site, and to provide advertising that is relevant to your interests. This information is collectively referred to as “Personal Information” and it is only provided by you voluntarily. Personal Information can include any of the following:
In addition to the uses outlined above, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following situations:
- Fulfillment. We may disclose some of your personally identifiable information to our service providers that we may use to fulfill services for you, provided that we will reasonably assure that those service providers who perform functions on our behalf, including payment processing, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, and providing customer service. We only share the information with such third parties to the extent necessary in order for them to fulfill their obligations, solely with respect to the reason they were retained by us, and is subject to obligations to maintain the integrity, security, and confidentiality of your information. In addition, We may need to contact you via phone, email or mail to address questions or issues specific to your order, entry, etc., even if you have opted to not receive marketing communications from us.
- Sweepstakes and contests. In order to administer our contests, sweepstakes, rewards and other promotional programs, we may share your information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs.
- Related Companies. We may share some or all of your information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- Corporate Changes. We might buy or sell businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the information may be part of the transferred assets.
- In Accordance with Law. We may provide information to a third party if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so for legal reasons. For example, to respond to legal process, or comply with state and federal laws (or the applicable laws of foreign countries other than the United States), or whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable to protect and defend our rights, property or the safety of us or others.
We may share non-personal information that is aggregated and/or anonymized publicly and with our partners. This information may also be shared with other users to help them raise awareness about safety issues or help us generally improve our system. We may also share non-personal information with our partners, for example, if they are interested in providing demand-response services or other incentive programs. We take steps to keep this non-personal information from being associated with you and we require our partners to do the same.
How We Protect Your Information
GoVideo uses commercially reasonable physical, technical and administrative security measures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your Personal Information. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment and no security system or measures are impenetrable, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that e-mails and other communications you send to us through the Site are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means. You should secure your password and not share it with any other individual. Be careful when using your login information on or making purchases from public computers. Always log off when finished.
Do Not Track
We do not respond if your browser sends a “do not track” signal or similar mechanism to indicate that you do not wish to be tracked or receive interest-based ads.
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who provide Personal Information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2017 will receive information regarding 2016 sharing activities).
To obtain this information, please send an email message to email@example.com with “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.